Providing one-on-one patient-centred care with focus on:
- Motivational interviewing and counseling,
- Active rehabilitation,
- Exercise including Nordic walking as indicated,
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) and compression wrapping for post-surgical patients and lymphedema patients, and
- Manual therapy for extremities; limited spinal manual therapy.
Susan offers individualized physiotherapy treatment programs for people with conditions including:
- Musculo-skeletal injuries and post-surgical conditions, acute & chronic;
- Sedentary lifestyle needing help with physical activity behaviour change; and
- Strength and flexibility development, and postural and ergonomic advice for preventative health.
Susan works collaboratively with her patients to set personal attainable therapy goals that are aligned with patient’s interests and passions and set the foundation for patient success.